During Covid-19, many healthcare professionals on the frontline are working in extreme circumstances to deliver excellent patient care. We know some staff are experiencing great upheaval, exhaustion and trauma. In April, IPPR reported that 1 in 2 workers felt their mental health had declined since the pandemic started and more than 1 in 5 are more likely to leave the profession after Covid-19*.
In partnership with Revealing Reality and Hill+Knowlton Strategies, the Health Innovation Network has been working to design and deliver an accelerated campaign and behavioural intervention to help support the wellbeing of health and social care staff.
The full set of #OnlyHuman resources includes:
1. BLOG: A vital nudge during a crisis
2. Frontline staff wellbeing during Covid-19 – What we learnt
3. #OnlyHuman Process report
4. Editable posters for you to download and share
5. Animation film
6. #OnlyHuman top tips in Word and PDF
7. Social Media assets