The new European Health Catapult Competition (formerly BP Aggregator) website has been launched. Start-ups or SMEs in the fields of medtech, biotech and digital health can now apply through the webpage.
The Catapult is open to European SMEs, spin-offs or a start-ups which:
- are active in the field of medtech, biotech or digital health
- have an innovative businesses concept
- are searching for seed or series A funding
- will be incorporated by the end of 2017.
The competition gives companies the chance to:
- mature their business plan, negotiation, and pitching skills
- collaborate and learn from experts?
- gain access to a large network of experts and investors
- attend a two-day training with 14 startups from all over Europe
- win prize money - a total of €135,000 value awarded.
- present their business idea at the EIT Health Summit in London.
The closing date for applications is 30 April 2017. Apply on the European Health Catapult website.