Showcase the excellence in your team and wider organisation by applying for this year's Patient Safety Awards.
Past shortlisted entries and winners have found participation incredibly rewarding, and the recognition provides a critical boost to staff and patient care - take a look at this short video from 2016 to find out more. The benefits of entering the Patient Safety Awards include:
- Raise your profile, celebrate your work, network with other winners and boost the morale of your team!
- Promote your organisation as a truly great place to work and showcase your position as an employer of choice
- Leverage the opportunity to present face to face to our judging panel, made up of the most influential healthcare experts.
- Get detailed and insightful feedback on your presentation and guidance to take your project or innovation to the next level
- Make sure the whole healthcare sector and your partners understand how your organisation embraces excellence in patient safety
- Get exclusive discounts on Patient Safety Congress delegate passes.
Entering is quick, free and easy:
- Visit the website to register your details
- See which categories you would like to enter or nominate someone for
- Complete and submit an entry online by 20 January.
There are 20 categories for 2017, including:
- Best Patient Safety Initiative in A&E
- Best Organisation
- Best Patient Safety Improvement Team.
You can see all the categories here.
Find out how to prepare your entry by downloading the helpful guide. Should you have any questions or require support in completing your entry, please don't hesitate to contact email@example.com on 020 3033 2606.
Good luck with your entries, and don't forget to let Sarah Millard, Head of Communications and Engagement at WMAHSN, know how you get on!