The West Midlands Maternity & Neonatal Safety Network has the primary purpose of delivering improvements in key national patient safety priority areas. This network meeting will bring regional partners together to keep up to date on regional plans and progress.
Sessions will include:
- Update on the Maternity & Neonatal Safety Improvement Programme – 2022/23 plan
- Smoke Free Babies – Coproduction project update
- Human Factors – A practical approach to SEIPS (Systems Engineering Initiative for Patient Safety)
- With further sessions to be confirmed
By attending this event you will:
To keep up with national and regional perinatal safety developments and case studies. To meet up and network with other perinatal stakeholders from across the West Midlands.
Who should attend?
- Maternity & neonatal healthcare professionals
- Maternity & Neonatal Safety champions
- Maternity Voices Partnerships and other lay groups
- Local maternity & neonatal systems and commissioners
- Clinical educators and students in the maternity or neonatal field
Accessing the session:
To register your attendance please click here.
Registrants will receive a diary invitation with a link to access the session. If you have not received your link by the day before the event, please contact email@example.com.