Staffordshire & Stoke Deterioration QI Webinar - Part 1
26 May 2021 ∙ Online Event
The West Midlands Academic Health Science Network would like to invite you to a Webinar event focusing on the management of deterioration and quality improvement in care homes across the Staffordshire and Stoke region.
Key topics will include
- Introduction to Quality Improvement
- Baseline data
- Improving recognition and management of deteriorating residents.
- The webinar will cover
- Frailty recognition
- Recognition of soft signs of deterioration
- Escalation - SBAR
- Advance care planning
Who should attend?
- Care home staff
- CCG / LA Quality teams
- Acute / Community trust staff with links to care homes
By attending this event you will:
Gain support with the implementation and embedding of deterioration-based tools such as
- Frailty assessments- the importance of recognising and assessing frailty
- Gain an understanding of soft signs tools – use and benefits
- Understand how to apply Quality Improvement methods to improve the recognition and management of deteriorating residents in a care home setting
- Be able to demonstrate improvement in recognition and management of deteriorating residents over the course of the series
- Be signposted to key resources in relation to improving recognition and management of deterioration in care home settings
Accessing the session
Registrants will receive a link to access the session 1 week and again 1 hour before the session begins directly from Eventbrite. If you have not received your link by Friday 21st May, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register to attend here