Join Shakespeare Martineau Partner, Rhys Wyborn, for an insight into considerations for employers as the lockdown is expected to end and as businesses look beyond the pandemic.
With the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme currently set to end on 30 April and the Government well underway with their vaccination campaign, what will employers need to be thinking of in moving into this next period?
This webinar will cover:
• Reviewing terms and conditions and building in flexibility for “emergency leave” once the CJRS scheme is removed;
• Can employers insist upon vaccination;
• Managing flexible working requests – adapting to agile working;
• Litigation risks – fallout from redundancy exercises. Do’s and Don’ts in defending ET claims.
• HR changes expected in April 2021.
This webinar is open to Life Science businesses who are seeking to keep their finger on the pulse of the constantly evolving world of HR and employee rights, and who wish to ask questions directly to the experts.