Hereford & Worcester Deterioration QI Webinar Series - Part 1
15 October 2020 ∙ Webinar
The West Midlands Academic Health Science Network would like to invite you to the first in a 3 part webinar series focusing on the management of deterioration and quality improvement in care homes across the Hereford and Worcester region.
Key topics will include
- Introduction to Quality Improvement
- Baseline data
- Improving recognition and management of deteriorating residents
- Frailty recognition
- Soft signs - is my resident unwell?
- Escalation - SBAR
- Advance care planning
Who should attend?
- Care home staff
- CCG / LA Quality teams
- Acute / Community trust staff with links to care homes
By attending this event you will:
- Gain an understanding of 'is my resident unwell' soft signs tool
- Understand how to apply Quality Improvement methods to improve the recognition and management of deteriorating residents in a care home setting
- Gain support with the implementation and embedding of deterioration based tools such as frailty assessments and soft signs tools
- Be able to demonstrate improvement in recognition and management of deteriorating residents over the course of the series
- Be signposted to key resources in relation to improving recognition and management of deterioration in care home settings
Accessing the session
Registrants will receive a link to access the session 1 week and again 1 hour before the session begins directly from eventbrite. If you have not received your link by Friday 9th October, please contact email@example.com.
Register to attend here.