Accelerating the safe adoption of AI
24 September 2020 ∙ Webinar
The NHS AI Lab is a focal point to accelerate the safe and effective adoption of Artificial Intelligence into the front line of health and care. The NHS AI Lab turned one in 2020, join the NHS AI Lab team and its partners to hear about the progress of the Lab and the programmes that NHSX will be taking forward to help harness the benefits of AI technologies so they can be used safely and ethically at scale.
Key topics covered will include but are not limited to:
- How AI technologies will be tested and scaled in the NHS and care settings
- Developing AI solutions in health and care
- Best practice on procuring AI solutions
- What next for AI imaging in the NHS
- The regulation of AI in health and care
- Health inequalities and AI
Who should attend?
- Clinicians and healthcare staff with an interest in AI
- CIOs, CCIOs, CNIOs
- Chief Technology Officers
- Medical Directors
- Commissioners and anyone looking to procure AI for their organisation
- Strategy and transformation leads
- Researchers and data scientists
- AI Innovators
- Academics interested in the use of AI in health and care
- Medical charities
- Anyone with an interest in the application of AI for imaging
Find out more and register to attend here.