During these clarifying times where people have been asked to physically distance, and there are increased demands on the health and social care sectors to respond to COVID-19, the West Midlands Academic Health Science Network (WMAHSN) offers health and social care workers an opportunity to socially connect through a four week webinar series focusing on the use of Appreciative Inquiry. (AI)
The series will look to provide participants with an opportunity to:
• Understand Appreciative Inquiry and how it can be used to co-create new ways of working in both health and social care sectors
• Explore tools, techniques and practices that can be used to support existing practice
• Hear from topical experts who are already applying Appreciative Inquiry to both their professional and personal lives
• Connect socially in the development of a community of discovery that can continue to share learning
• Inquire into appreciative conversations and apply questions and reframes to enable resiliency growth
Sessions and Speakers
Final details are being formalised for the next session.
Who should attend?
Health and social care staff from a range of settings such as Acute, Community, Specialist, Integrated and Mental Health NHS Trusts, Clinical Commissioning Groups, GPs, Care Homes. The session would also be useful for other AHSN staff and Appreciative Inquiry practitioners.
Accessing the webinar
Upon completion of registration you should receive a confirmation email. You will receive an email with joining instructions by 11am on Tuesday 26th May with the following information:
If you do not receive these instructions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.