The second Digital Health Summit will provide delegates the opportunity to demonstrate, share and learn from colleagues across the West Midlands who have been successful in making changes to improve care via the implementation of digital health solutions with support from the Digital Health West Midlands service.
The purpose of the event centres on how digital solutions can improve health and healthcare. Showcasing the support available from the West Midlands AHSN/Digital Health West Midlands service to examine the mechanisms for identifying existing technologies, and work with partners in developing new tools and services that will benefit the West Midlands region.
On the day we’ll be showcasing some of our services including:
• Networks and expertise to improve skills in using technology, understanding IG & Cyber-security, records integration etc.
• Specialist support for STPs and organisations in developing their Digital Strategies and disseminating successes from GDEs
• Supporting the adoption and implementation of digital health solutions that address STP and Long Term Plan challenges
• Incubating and accelerating startups and other tech companies to co-design solutions with clinicians and patients
• Signposting for those interested in improving their skills in digital health at all levels
• Fostering regional, national and international collaboration through the national AHSN Network and the global Health 2.0 network.
The day will also include workshops for delegates to identify specific challenges where the AHSN can help find, develop and implement innovative solutions. Crucially, the event is also the springboard for Digital Health West Midlands, a service which is offered by WMAHSN to its members and brings together a wide-reaching network of people from the NHS, academia, the wider health and care sector, industry and patient organisations to work together to spread the use of digital technologies, tools and services across the West Midlands.
Who should attend?
The event is open to those who work in the NHS or health sector, Industry, Academia in addition to patients and citizens who would like an introduction to Digital Health West Midlands or are just curious to find out more about digital health solutions, at any level.
We expect this event will be of particular interest to the following groups:
- Clinical staff
- NHS Clinical Management
- NHS ICT Management
- SMEs and startups
- Health Technology companies
- Academic and research staff working in digital health or healthcare
- Patients and Citizens
To book your place, please click here