SPACE Conference 2019
26 June 2019 ∙ Holiday Inn M6 Junction 7, Chapel Lane, Great Barr, B43 7BG
Join us on 26th June 2019 at SPACE Conference, showcasing how implementing the safer provision and caring excellence programme has had real-world impact in local care homes.
This one-day conference, hosted by the West Midlands Academic Health Science Network (WMAHSN) will offer an overview of SPACE - a two-year large scale Quality Improvement programme in the West Midlands care homes, and launch the Patient Safety Service.
By attending this event you will:
- Explore the challenges and opportunities in care.
- Discover how applying QI tools and techniques, has improved quality of care for residents and impacted on avoidable harm and safety culture.
- Learn how Human Factors and Appreciative Inquiry approaches support successful QI.
- Listen to a CCG perspective
- Hear how the WMAHSN plans to support adoption and spread across the region
- Christine Lewington, NDTi
- Caroline Maries-Tillott, WMAHSN.
- Sarah Damery, University of Birmingham.
Who Should Attend?
- Care Home Staff
- Local Authority
- NHS England
- NHS Improvement
To register your place, please click here