Meridian LIVE 2019
5 April 2019 ∙ The Birmingham Conference & Events Centre, Hill Street, Birmingham, B5 4EW
Supporting the spread of good practice to deliver improved health and wealth across the West Midlands, Meridian has grown from strength to strength since it was launched in 2016 and building on the success of our 2018 Meridian LIVE event the year we are offering you the chance to network with potential partners and to explore the latest innovations and advances within the region. This FREE to attend event is a must for medical and healthcare professionals within the West Midlands - and beyond!
The features of Meridian LIVE include interactive workshops taking place around key challenges, topics being supported by the WMAHSN and the chance to understand how you can engage and benefit from the support offered across the WM’s. In addition we will give you the chance to book 1-2-1 surgery session's with our industry experts to obtain advice and guidance to help you move forward.
This years workshops include:
- Learning from Excellence (LfE)
- Digital Outpatients
- Innovation Technology Payment scheme – the new, the old and what we’ve learned
- West Midlands Social Care digital and data enabled collaborative
- Understanding how and why the NHS adopts innovation
- SPACE - Insights and learning from a large-scale care home Quality Improvement programme
More information on our surgery sessions can be found by clicking here
. Please select these at time of booking.
For further detail on the workshops and to book your place please click here.