Digital Health & Care and Safety of Connected Health: Improvement & Applications Conference (DICOH’18)
3 May 2018 ∙ Radcliffe House, University of Warwick, Scarman Road, Coventry, CV4 7SH
DICOH’18 is a national conference organised by The Institute of Digital Healthcare (IDH), WMG at the University of Warwick and the West Midlands Health Informatics Network. DICOH focuses in research and applications in digital health and healthcare safety.
The conference program includes a number of nationally and internationally known speakers, a tutorial on clinical IT safety organised jointly by the Institute of Digital Health and the NHS Digital, and special tracks on current research (full programme to be announced at the conference website).
The event is sponsored by WMAHSN and NHS Digital.
Guest speakers include:
- Prof Maureen Baker CBE, Chair, Professional Record Standards Body.
- Dr Cian Hughes, Senior Research Scientist, DeepMind.
- Prof John Mantas, Professor of Health Informatics at University of Athens.
- Prof Rob Procter, Professor of Social Informatics and Deputy Head (Research), Department of Computer Science, University of Warwick.
- Prof Theodoros Arvanitis, Chair in e-Health Innovation and Head of Research, Institute of Digital Healthcare, WMG, University of Warwick.
More details are available here; to register please click here.