WMAHSN Digital Health Summit (Reschedule)
1 March 2018 ∙ iCentrum Holt Street Birmingham B7 4BB
This is the rescheduled listing for the WMAHSN Digital Health Summit. Please note that if you registered attendance for the original event, you will need to register again for the March event.
The West Midlands Academic Health Science Network (WMAHSN) invites you to attend its Digital Health Summit on 1st March 2018, rescheduled following the inclement weather on 12th December 2017. Taking place at iCentrum in Birmingham, this summit will explore the mechanisms for identifying existing technologies and for working with partners in developing new tools and services that benefit the West Midlands region, including:
- Global Digital Exemplars (GDEs) - national perspective and update
- Digital maturity - from organisations to health economies
- Driving digital innovation in the West Midlands
- Local Digital Roadmaps - how technology and data are critical in delivering Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STPs)
- WMAHSN's Meridian health innovation exchange
- Digital transformation in mental health
- Networks, including the WMAHSN Digital Health and Data Learning Community, the West Midlands Health Informatics Network, the GDE Network, Health 2.0 West Midlands and the Midlands Accord.
WMAHSN's Digital Health Summit aims to:
- Launch the WMAHSN Digital Health and Data Service
- Encourage involvement from those with a stake in digital health across the West Midlands, including the NHS, academia and industry
- Explore the art of the possible, looking towards the future of digital health in the region.
There will be breakout sessions on:
- NHS - learning from industry
- Co-design and co-production with end users
- Investment and jobs through digital innovation
- Getting innovation into mainstream business.
There will also be a panel Q&A session and ample networking time. Lunch and wifi will be provided.
Who should attend?
- NHS and local authorities: Directors of Commissioning, Chief Information Officers, Chief Clinical Information Officers, Heads of Information Governance
- Academics: digital health researchers
- Industry: digital health companies, developers.
To book your place, please click here.