Birmingham Health Insights
16 November 2017 ∙ The H Suite, Martineau Suite, 100 Icknield Port Road, Birmingham B16 0AA
NHS colleagues in the West Midlands are invited to attend for free an exclusive one-day summit that will explore the very latest in health IT strategy and implementation in the region.
The November series of Health Insights will have a sharp focus on how health and care organisations in the West Midlands are shifting their attention to the digitalisation of whole areas, cities and regions.
Agenda highlights include:
- Tony Davis, Commercial Director, West Midlands Academic Health Science Network will present on their work on digital health and better use of data
- NHS Digital's Jane Berezynskyj, Regional Head of Implementation and Business Change (Midlands and East), will lead a session on the value of implementation and business change and the support available to colleagues in the region to make this happen
- Mark Stanton, Chief Information Officer, Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust will host a session on the Trust's journey to digitalisation
- Dr Masood Nazir, Chief Information Officer and SRO, Your Care Connected Programme, and Information Lead and Senior Information Risk Owner, NHS Birmingham CrossCity Clinical Commissioning Group, will talk about his work to join-up patient information in Birmingham
- NHS Digital, NHS England and Information Governance Alliance GDPR programme representatives will lead a session on how organisations can get ready for GDPR/opt-out.
Places are limited, so register now to avoid disappointment. Lunch will be provided.
You can see the latest agendas for November's Health Insights here.