Innovation and Business Strategy Training Course
8 November 2017 ∙ Medilink West Midlands, 4 Greenfield Crescent, Birmingham B15 3BE
This course will help you optimise your innovation process to improve the probability of commercial success and increase your revenue up to three fold. Discover ground breaking tools and methodologies to identify opportunities, uncover unmet clinical needs and learn how to translate these into product design.
Techniques covered include ethnography, lead users, competitor analysis, portfolio planning tools, concept enrichment and selection and business case preparation.
Delivered by nationally accredited sector specialists, the course covers:
- Why the UK fails to translate invention to innovation
- Innovation strategy and vision including portfolio planning
- Creating an innovative culture in your workplace
- Identifying unmet customer needs and translating these into concept design
- Evaluating new technologies
- Product life cycle extension
- Building the business case/research proposal
Who should attend?
- Senior executives responsible for new product development
- Individuals/teams in R&D, marketing or operations roles
- Universities (scientists, research and innovation teams, technology transfer, research and business engagement)
- NHS staff (clinicians with ideas, procurement professionals, CCGs who are involved with the evaluation of new technologies)
- NHS support organisations (CSUs, AHSNs etc.) and research institutions.
For more information, contact Vanessa Bailey, Events Co-ordinator at Medilink West Midlands, on firstname.lastname@example.org.