Healthcare UK Roadshow
5 October 2017 ∙ University of Birmingham, Winterbourne House, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT
The Healthcare UK Roadshow will highlight the commercial opportunities available internationally for UK healthcare suppliers. The roadshow will put you in direct contact with healthcare experts who can help you to navigate global markets and explore the feasibility of exporting.
The roadshow event programme will include:
- an introduction to Healthcare UK, our work and how we can support you to take a commercial approach to enter international markets
- tailored break-out sessions in the core healthcare areas of; digital health, infrastructure, education & training and clinical (cancer, diabetes, mental health and integrated & primary care) - to identify your capacity and capability for successful entry to international markets
- cultural and local market considerations - what you need to know when doing business abroad showcasing success stories from other healthcare providers who are already exporting
- 1-2-1 meetings with trade experts to find out about commercial opportunities relevant to your organisation.
Tailored breakout sessions
As part of the event, delegates will be given the opportunity to join tailored sessions covering:
- Clinical (cancer, diabetes, mental health, integrated and primary care)
- Digital health
- Education and training.
Who should attend?
Senior decision-makers from UK healthcare organisations, either currently exporting or considering exporting for the first time.
To register, click here.