Health and Care Innovation Expo 2017
11 September 2017 ∙ Manchester Central Convention Complex, Windmill Street, Manchester M2 3GX
Expo is the only major conference in England focused on innovation across all aspects of health and social care. It is one of the most important events in the NHS calendar, uniting NHS and care leaders, commissioners, clinicians, voluntary sector partners, innovators and the media with the purpose of:
- increasing understanding of NHS England’s business plan priorities
- showcasing delivery of the Five Year Forward View
- promoting NHS renewal, change and improvement
- enabling listening and inspiring learning that is put into practice., sharing practical ideas
- positioning the NHS as a world leader in science and technology.
A unique feature of Expo is the ability of participants to choose from a wide range of simultaneous content. Throughout the two days of Expo, at least 15 different talks and activities are available at any one time, across:
- Two speaker stages featuring the best and highest-profile keynote speakers and panels
- Four dedicated feature zones each running a full programme of presentations and discussions
- Eight pop-up university rooms, each running a full programme of targeted, expert-led workshops
- Up to four larger satellite rooms, with a series of professionally-focused, in-depth seminars.
At Expo attendees can:
- Be immersed in the latest thinking in health and care and hear from leading experts in transformation, innovation and health policy
- Take effective innovative ideas back to their organisations and communities
- Develop the tools they need to make changes to the commissioning and provision of services to provide the highest quality care and better outcomes for patients
- Discover the latest technological innovations and how these are improving health and wellbeing
- Experience and learn how to support NHS renewal and improvement
- Explore how new approaches to patient participation are transforming commissioning
- Learn more about integrated approaches to health and care
- Build meaningful connections and grow their network.
A limited number of complimentary tickets are available to NHS, local government and wider public sector staff. Check with your line manager or your organisation’s communications team to find out how to claim yours, or email email@example.com to check your eligibility. Free-of-charge places are limited, and they are not available to private sector and commercial organisations.
For more details or to book your place, visit the Expo website.