The Challenges and Heartaches of Clinical Trials
6 July 2017 ∙ 4 Greenfield Crescent, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 3BE
Join industry expert Alex Toft for an insight into clinical trials, scientific advice and the challenges that you may come up against. This workshop will help you to overcome these challenges, so come along with any questions that you may have for the Q&A session at the end. Topics will include:
- A brief overview of the various phases of clinical trials
- Scientific advice and the different approaches of the FDA and EMA – mitigating strategies
- The pit falls and challenges with your hospital selections and appointments here and overseas
- The curved balls from your toxicological programme and the challenges
- Making sure you are CMC ready to support your trials
- Anecdotal ethical committee challenge in overseas markets
- Your CRO – friend or foe.
Register your place here.