R&D Tax Relief for Innovative Businesses
30 June 2017 ∙ Innovation Birmingham Limited, Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street, Birmingham Science Park, Aston, Birmingham B7 4BB
R&D Tax Solutions are showing business owners how to finance innovative projects using the latest R&D Tax Relief from HMRC. Due to exclusivity of this event, seat numbers are limited.
The afternoon presentation will run from 4.30 - 6.30pm and will cover:
An engineer’s overview of HMRC’s R&D Tax Relief:
- Qualifying business activities
- Qualifying costs
- How this relief can finance your projects
- Relief timing
- Industry examples
- Benefits of using a R&D tax specialist.
The tax expert’s view:
- The financial impact of a successful claim
- How to identify your project
- How to identify your R&D regime (SME v large)
- How to identify project costs
- Information HMRC require in support of your claim
- The Tax Calculation
- The HMRC enquiry process
- Benefits of using a specialist
Book your place now to benefit from the vast experience of R&D Tax Solutions, learn about your company's eligibility for R&D tax relief and for support in preparing for your claim.