New care models: key successes and reflections on implementation online live event
23 June 2017 ∙ Webinar
Now in its third year, the new care models programme is focused on the successful delivery of new care models across health and social care services and ensuring the learning from the new care model vanguards is utilised in the development of Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STPs).
This live online event will explore some of the achievements from the vanguards and the priorities for the future as STPs develop.
Join this live online event from 1 - 2pm to:
- hear from Professor Don Berwick on his latest visits to the new care model vanguards and his thoughts on the key successes to implementation
- discover how hospitals can continue to improve the care they deliver as Professor Sir Mike Richards reflects on his experiences visiting hospitals all over the country and seeing their progress in developing new models of care and improving services for patients
- send in your questions to the panel and hear their responses live.
- Professor Don Berwick, International Visiting Fellow, The King’s Fund and President Emeritus and Senior Fellow, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Professor Sir Mike Richards, Chief Inspector of Hospitals, Care Quality Commission
- Hugh Alderwick, Senior Policy Adviser to the CEO, The King's Fund.
Book your place here.