Intellectual Property for Innovation
15 June 2017 ∙ The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC), Ansty Park, Coventry CV7 9JU
The Enterprise Europe Network invites you to a half day seminar to understand Intellectual Property (IP) and learn how ideas and innovation can be protected and commercialised more effectively. The seminar has been designed specifically for innovative and ambitious businesses who wish to leverage the value of their IP as a route to business growth and improved access to investment.
This IP seminar is uniquely aimed at innovative businesses that wish to:
- Protect their technologies and innovation
- Evaluate what IP they have and understand its real value to the organisation
- Build a robust IP commercialisation strategy
- Access a subsidised IP audit in order to understand their IP assets
- Commercialise and manufacture a new product
- Review their IP strategy in light of current business needs
Main topics include:
- Design rights, patents and trade marks
- Commercialisation of IP
- New routes to market using IP
- Subsidised IP audits
- Case studies – IP audit beneficiaries
- Maximising value from patent portfolios
- Learn about the incubation support you can access through the MTC
- Accessing government backed ‘SME Reach’ grant match funding.
There is an optional tour of the state-of-the-art MTC manufacturing facility after the seminar to understand what further support is available.
For further details and to register, please click here.