Learning to sustain successful change from evidence-based quality improvement programmes relating to delivery of care for long term conditions
13 June 2017 ∙ thestudio, 7 Cannon Street, Birmingham B2 5EP
his event free event from 10am - 2pm will:
- Support nurse leads in primary and community care across the West Midlands to learn from others how to make successful change happen in respect of improved care of long term conditions (LTCs)
- Encourage evidence-based evaluation of innovative delivery of LTC care
- Introduce achievers to WMAHSN's Meridian health innovation exchange, its benefits and how it can help them.
Who should attend?
- Nurse leads
- Other clinicians in primary care and community care
- Managers who are responsible for commissioning or providing LTC care.
Click here for more details and the full agenda. If you would like to attend this event please register via Eventbrite. If you have any queries. please email firstname.lastname@example.org.