Patient Safety Symposium - Improving Safety by Integration, Support and Regulation
1 April 2017 ∙ Ibis Styles Hotel, Hagley Road, Birmingham B16 9LQ
Organised by the British Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (BAPIO) and the BAPIO Patient Safety Forum West Midlands, the key features of this symposium include:
- Reducing errors in clinical practice
- Improving safety by supporting staff
- Improving safety by regulation
- Sustainability and Transformation Plans (STPs) and their impact on patient safety.
Confirmed speakers include Peter Jeffries of the West Midlands Patient Safety Collaborative, as well as:
- Professor Robin Ferner, Professor Clinical Pharmacology, University of Birmingham
- Dr Ron Daniels BEM, Founder and CEO, UK Sepsis Trust
- Julie Bailey CBE, Founder, Cure the NHS
- Vicky Voller, Director of NCAS
- Roger Kline, Co-Chair, NHS Work Place Race Equality Scheme (WRES)
- Dr Kailash Chand OBE, Former Deputy Director, BMA
- Dr Sailesh Shankar, Director of Medical Education, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
- Hemant Ohja, Training Programme Director, Health Education England West Midlands
- Dr Amir Hannan Chair, Association of Greater Manchester Local Medical Committees
- Tista Chakravarty-Gannon, Lead Regional Liaison Adviser, General Medical Council
- Sara Dodds, Head of Legal, Medical Defence Shield.
Delegate fees apply, To register, go to Eventbrite. If you have any queries, email email@example.com or call 07554 014358.