Healthcare Science Day
10 March 2017 ∙ Atrium, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Mindelsohn Way, Birmingham B15 2GW
More than 15 stands and interactive exhibits to reveal the vital behind-the-scenes roles of hospital scientists, including:
- Simulation critical care bed with medical engineers
- Phlebotomy demonstrations
- Laser scanning and 3D printed body parts
- Multiple clinical physiology demonstrations
- Interactive clinical laboratory exhibits
- Medical physics displays
- NHS careers advice.
Simply pop along to the Atrium between 9.30am and 3.30pm to take part.