Diabetes UK Professional Conference
8 March 2017 ∙ Manchester Central Convention Complex, Windmill Street, Manchester M2 3GX
The Diabetes UK Professional Conference 2017 will be held from 8-10 March at Manchester Central Convention Complex, Manchester. This engaging and impactful conference is run exclusively for healthcare professionals and scientists working in the field of diabetes and is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the UK.
- Develop your knowledge and be inspired by a wide range of inspiring speakers in our 3-day, 7-track programme designed by experts in diabetes
- Share your work with an audience of healthcare professionals by presenting an abstract at the conference
- Network with colleagues, peers and like-minded individuals working in the field of diabetes
- Meet exhibitors and find out about the latest technologies and products on offer
- Learn new ideas that you can take into practice in our dedicated workshop track
- Hear from some of the most highly respected healthcare professionals and researchers in the prestigious Named Lectures
- Discuss topical issues relevant to you in our professional interest groups
- Get updated on the work of Diabetes UK by talking to representatives in the Exhibition Hall
- Gain access to the latest research by visiting poster and oral sessions
- Earn CPD credits for attending.
Click here for more information, or here to book your place (fees apply).