WMAHSN Masterclass: Intellectual Property
27 October 2016 ∙ Medical Technologies Innovation Centre, 4 Greenfield Crescent, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 3BE
This free two-hour session aims to give NHS employees an overview of intellectual property, looking at the different forms of intellectual property, its protection, how it applies to your ideas and how MidTECH can help you take those ideas forward. The session will have interactive elements and include guest speakers who have worked with MidTECH in the past.
Key topics include:
- What is intellectual property?
- Ownership of intellectual property
- IP and grant applications
- Your options/sharing the risk
- Protecting your ideas – collaborative relationships
- Popular documents
- Examples and case studies.
The learning outcomes are:
- Understand what is meant by intellectual property
- Understand how to protect your intellectual property rights
- Understanding your options.
For more information, read the flyer or to book your place, visit Eventbrite.