Health Informatics: Implications for Future Clinical Practitioners
17 October 2016 ∙ International Digital Laboratory, University Of Warwick, University Road, Coventry CV4 7AL
WIN invites clinical students to attend their forthcoming free event at 5.30pm on 17 October at the University of Warwick. The aims of the evening are to:
- offer insights into the integration of digital technology in the practice of the clinicians of the future
- enable networking across schools
- provide peer support in a relaxed environment.
Presentations will be delivered by representatives of the Institute of Digital Healthcare, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust and TPP, including:
- Prof Theo Arvanitis, University of Warwick – The emerging field of health informatics
- Chris Bates, TPP – to be determined
- Dr Sudi Lahiri, University of Warwick – Health informatics and clinical leadership
- Dr Tim Robbins, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust – Health informatics and the role of clinicians
If you are interested in attending, please complete the online booking form by 14 October. For any enquiries, please contact WIN. Attendance is free and catering will be provided.