Building on Our Success: The Next 10 Years
7 September 2016 ∙ Edgbaston Stadium, Edgbaston Road, Birmingham B5 7QU
This free event from the NIHR Clinical Research Network (CRN) West Midlands features sessions on:
- Navigating the NHS Landscape for Success
- NIHR CRN at 10 – Building on Success
- Making a Difference in Primary Care: STarT Back
- What Makes a Successful Commercial Working Relationship?
- Springboard for the Future: working with the West Midlands Academic Health Sciences Network
- An Evolving Journey: Transitions of an NIHR Fellow
- Vanguards: What Are They and What Impact Will They Have on Research Deliver.
There will be a marketplace of stands, including WMAHSN, with breakout sessions in the afternoon following lunch. The day concludes with the presentation of the CRN WM Awards 2016.
To book your place, contact Claire Hall, Communications Lead, on 01902 447207 or email email@example.com. Please note that registration for the event closes on 7 August.