MPD ISO 9001:2015 – What’s It All About?
26 May 2016 ∙ MTIC, 4 Greenfield Crescent, Birmingham B15 3BE
Medilink West Midlands, in conjunction with LRQA, is able to offer a discounted one day ISO 9001 training course (standard LRQA price: £495 + VAT). This course provides organisations with a review on ISO 9001:2015 and Annex SL, including the underlying principles of context, risk, leadership and process management.
The experts at LRQA will be able to guide you through the key requirements for implementing ISO 9001:2015 and explore the key definitions and terminology surrounding the standard. You will ideally have an appreciation of ISO 9001:2008 to gain the most from this one day, interactive training course.
This course would be relevant for those within the following roles:
- Quality Managers and personnel
- Regulatory Affairs Managers and personnel
- Anyone involved with the implementation of the standard.
By attending this course you will learn:
- How the principal changes defined in the new standard may be accommodated by an organization that already has ISO 9001 certification
- The differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- About the high level management system framework, which describes the basis that all new and revised management system standards will be written, and its role in shaping the new standard
- The structure of ISO 9001 and how it interrelates with the Plan Do Check Act cycle and the revised quality management principles
- The underlying principles concerning organizational context, risk-based thinking, leadership and process management.
- MedilinkWest Midlands member fee: £250
- Medilink West Midlands non-member fee: £350
To register or for more information, please contact Sarah Wootton on 0121 452 5630.