Fostering Digital Health and Care Collaborations
16 November 2015 ∙ International Digital Laboratory, University Road, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL
This Open Network event aims to encourage collaboration across stakeholder groups that will result in innovation, health, wellbeing and wealth across the region and beyond. The event will include:
- Themed talks
- "Show-and-tell" from public sector/NHS, research groups, private/voluntary/independent sector, and other relevant groups
- Networking and sharing good practice
All are welcome to attend, whether you are:
- looking to showcase a relevant product/service/research
- in need of a collaborator to develop an idea with
- have details of research/a project to disseminate
- keen to keep abreast of developments
- are on the lookout for a digital healthcare solution in the workplace
- looking for potential customers or suppliers.
If you are interested in attending as a delegate, please complete the online booking form by no later than 11 November 2015. If you wish to book a stand, you should book to attend as a presenter by 16 October 2015.
Go to the WIN website to see media from the previous show-and-tell in January 2015.