12 November 2015 ∙ Various
The UK's largest demonstrator programme of assisted living lifestyles reveals the learning from three years of disruptive innovation at scale, showcasing the learning, frustration, know how and pitfalls from the four dallas communities.
dallas is different:
- It is not a Randomised Control Trial but has been formally evaluated.
- Its vision went way beyond any previous technology programme
- dallas has placed control in the hands of individuals, providing new tools and services for health and wellbeing.
- This social impact is a significant step in forwarding the assisted living agenda and dallas has provided the foundation to support demographic change.
- dallas is all about the 6Cs: Control, Choice, Community, Connectedness, Contribution and Collaboration.
Don’t miss these free to attend events - never has more information and insight been shared or such an opportunity to question those who delivered been offered. So the event has something for everyone – policy makers, commissioners, programme managers and providers across all sectors.
Attend an event near you:
- Manchester, Thursday 12 November
- Cardiff (TSA Conference), Tuesday 17 November
- Belfast, Wednesday 25 November
- Glasgow (Digital Health Conference), Wednesday 9 December
For more details and to book, visit the connect website.