How You Can Use Technology to Deliver Person Centred Care
15 October 2015 ∙ Stafford, West Bromwich, Coventry, Shrewsbury or Worcester
Do you want to find out how a range of technology can support common long term conditions including COPD, asthma, diabetes, and redress adverse lifestyle habits, using social media, apps, skype and telehealth? This series of events is aimed at general practice teams, including practice managers and clinicians such as practice nurses or GPs, CCG, acute and community NHS staff.
The programme covers:
- Creating technology enabled care services in the NHS
- Using social media to communicate with patients
- Apps - what’s on offer for COPD, asthma, diabetes and back pain
- Using Skype to engage with patients
- How Simple Telehealth/Florence can support treatment of long term conditions
- Working towards digital delivery in your practice/CCG and making it happen.
There will also be discussion groups and a panel session for questions and answers.
To book a place at any of these events, please register for 15 October in Stafford, 20 October in West Bromwich, 22 October in Coventry, 3 November in Shrewsbury, or 5 November in Worcester.
For more details contact Aoife Donnelly on firstname.lastname@example.org.