Healthcare Efficiency Through Technology 2015
30 September 2015 ∙ Grand Hall, Olympia, Hammersmith Road, London W14 8UX
With a key focus on using technology to deliver efficiency savings and improve patient outcomes, Healthcare Efficiency Through Technology 2015 is an essential event for all technology and service transformation stakeholders. With plans for a paper-free NHS and increased service integration, HETT will provide critical updates from leading policy makers and practical advice through interactive case studies.
This event is free to attend for the public and voluntary sectors. Confirmed speakers include:
- Tim Kelsey, National Director for Patients and Information and Chair of the National Information Board, NHS England
- Will Cavendish, Director General, Innovation, Growth and Technology, Department of Health
- Andy Williams, Chief Executive, Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC)
- Professor John Newton, Chief Knowledge Officer, Public Health England
- Dawn Monaghan, Group Manager, Public Services, ICO
- Paul Rice, Head of Technology Strategy, NHS England
- Sarah Hurrell, Commercial Director for Technology, Crown Commercial Service
- Hazel Robinson, Workforce and OD Director, NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership
- Mike Hobbey, Quality Improvement Director, iWantGreatCare.
This event is co-located with Commissioning in Healthcare so you will have the opportunity to attend both.Take a look at the full agenda. Register online or call 0203 770 6553 to book.