The Value of Values in Health and Social Care Leadership
18 September 2015 ∙ Pennine Lecture Theatre, Sheffield Hallam University, S1 1WB
The Value of Values in Health and Social Care Leadership event provides a forum for system leaders to hear from key speakers across health, social care, business and the charitable sectors, explore issues with fellow professionals, actively debate the topics under discussion with the expert panel and leave with transferable learning. You will hear from exciting and visionary national speakers, view poster presentations from a variety of organisations and there will be a further opportunity to debate the arising issues with our expert panel.
Pivotal to this year’s conference are the Transfer of Learning workshops that will equip you with value driven learning ready to implement in your organisation. Attendees will be able to choose to attend three of the 14 workshops to be held throughout the day.
Keynote speakers, expert panel members and prize givers include:
- Professor Karen Bryan, Pro Vice-Chancellor and Dean of the Faculty of Health and Wellbeing at Sheffield Hallam University
- Dr John Edmonstone, an experienced international leadership, management and organisation development consultant and coach
- Mr Ahmed Nassef, a vascular surgeon who champions the advancement of the hybrid role of clinician leader in the UK and the Middle East
- Dr Umesh Prabhu, Medical Director at Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh FT and who is a passionate leader for values in driving quality
- Sarah O Grady, Chair of Amnesty International UK. This charity is world renowned for its value driven work
- John Greatrex, HR Director for the Unipart group and will be speaking about the value of ‘The Unipart Way'
- Sally Gretton, Head of Area (Yorkshire and Humber/North East) Skills for Care, an organisation committed to driving values in the adult social care sector
- Neil Churchill, Director at NHS England for Domain 4 – Patient Experience
- Thea Stein, Chief Executive at Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Andrew Cash, Chief Executive at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals.
Please click here to view the full conference programme. You can book your free place here.
Thursday 17 September, 7–10pm, Hilton Hotel, Victoria Quays, Sheffield
You are also invited to the executive dinner on the evening before the conference where diners will hear from world renowned after-dinner speakers and have a chance to debate issues with our expert panel. Book your place here.
Discounted overnight accommodation
Please click here to book a discounted Hilton Hotel room for the conference.