WMAHSN Annual Stakeholder Event
28 April 2015 ∙ Chateau Impney Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire WR9 0BN
By attending this event, delegates were able to:
Look back over the past 12 months of the WMAHSN’s activity
- Overview of the past year, including the launch of the 2015 Annual Report
- The successes and outcomes of our programmes
- New case studies
- Recent developments, including the WMAHSN’s push and pull approach and opportunities for innovation process.
Look forward to the WMAHSN’s plans and objectives for the next 12 months of activity
- Get involved with our opportunities for innovation
- Introduction to the membership offering
- Launch of the Innovation and Adoption Management Service
- Introduction to the forthcoming Digital Innovation Service for Health
Who should attend?
The WMAHSN Annual Stakeholder Event was aimed at representatives from the following sectors:
- NHS organisations
- Patients, carers and the public
- The third sector.
Please click here for the delegate brochure or slide deck from the event. You can also read the WMAHSN Annual Report 2014/15, which was launched at the event, or the summary impact document or infographic.